Cherie Rita – Paralegal
Cherie Rita has worked in the estate planning, probate and trust administration field in Davis, California, since 1979. She began working with Kulkarni Law PC (formerly Kulkarni Legal Services) in 2017. Ms. Rita is skilled in assisting the attorney with document preparation and managing timelines in probate and trust administrations.
Ms. Rita has been a notary public since 1979. She earned her Bachelor of Science, Business – Managing Information Systems, in 2000 and her Master of Business Administration, with an emphasis in public administration, in 2007.
An active member of the local community, Ms. Rita volunteers as Fire Chief for the West Plainfield Fire Department, which borders the City of Davis. She is past president and former board member for the Fire Districts Association of California.
- MBA, Focus on Public Administration, Golden Gate University – Sacramento, CA
- BSB – MIS with Honors, University of Phoenix, Sacramento, CA
- Paralegal, Kulkarni Law PC
- Paralegal, Law Office of Laura Stodden Parker
- Legal Assistant, Law Office of Stanley H. Wells
- Legal Assistant, Law Office of Roger L. Gambatese
- Fire Chief (Volunteer), West Plainfield Fire Protection District
- Member, California State Firefighters Association
- Zone 2 Director, Past President, Fire Districts Association of California
- Region IV Operational Area Coordinator, Cal EMA – Fire & Rescue Branch
Certifications & Licenses
- Notary Public
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Executive Fire Officer – National Fire Academy
- Firefighter I – CA State Fire Marshall
CA Public Safety, Ethics and Leadership curriculum development team (CA Community College System)